Monday, July 23, 2012

Leather and Rosegold

Guess blazer, Wilfred blouse, T by Alexander Wang skirt, Theyskens' Theory heels, Alexander Wang 'Emile' tote (new season here), Michael Kors sunglasses, Michael Kors watch, Jewelmint bracelet, Kendra Scott earrings (old, similar here)

Hope you've all had a great weekend! Ready for the week? 

I just had the most amazing dinner with the boyfriend at Jardiniere for our anniversary and now I feel all set to start a new week! The food was so incredible that I already can't wait to go back! If you're in the SF Bay Area and want some excellent fine dining, I recommend it. 

Shifting focus, how amazing is my new love of a bag? I got it WAY on sale at theoutnet.com (it is sadly currently sold out). I love the eggshell leather paired with the rosegold hardware. I've been a huge fan of Alexander Wang's collection and this bag does not disappoint! I've been toting it around non-stop since it arrived. 

I am nervous of color transfer onto the leather since it is such a light color. I've conditioned it with a good leather conditioner, but do any of you have suggestions or tips on how to keep this beauty in perfect condition forever?







8 comments:

  1. like ur style!!

    www.nonnaantiquisa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are flawless, head to toe.

    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is beautiful. Love the outfit :) Would love if you checked out our blog when you have a minute.

    http://www.evokela.com/

    xo, April & Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blouse details at the shoulder, and nice choice with the bag.

    Selvia
    xx

    Come and visit our blog
    www.Am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I really love those Theory heels....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag and shoes! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love your Alexander Wang skirt. I've been lusting after it and you wear it so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!